Friday, July 8, 2011

SeaWorld San Diego's Turtle Reef

Here's a clip from the latest game I did animation for. Race For The Beach is a game that will be installed at SeaWorld San Diego. Four players each control a different turtle, traveling through the ocean, eating food and avoiding dangers. This is just a quick clip (the entire experience is around 5 minutes long) I did all the animation that make up the turtle movements, all the fish, crabs & sharks (the jellyfish were programmatically animated)

2 comments:

MACMAN said...

My wife loves turtles and she prefers the turtles over swimming with the dolphins, which is so different, especially how popular dolphins are but maybe turtles are more popular! Is there a swimming with turtles program? Nice Video.

Kyle Kenworthy said...

Hey MACMAN I don't believe there's a swimming with turtles program, but I'm pretty sure this is the biggest turtle exhibit in the US